MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY TEST ENGINEER
ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions. We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
Manufacturing technology test engineer
We are looking for
A Team player, creative, curious and flexible person with strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills and showing autonomy and curiosity. Ability to work independently and as part of a team with good communication skills.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- Develop and implement new test benches to ensure quality and performance level of our production
- Support troubleshooting of defects/malfunctions and define sustainable corrective action
- Make the processes meet the specifications and comply with the norms, the regulations and the internal processes
- Improve assembly and measurement process to meet customer expectation at optimum costs
- Validate and qualify the technical solutions via experiments on new or existing products
- Write working instruction for production
- As a member of the Manufacturing Technology team you will ensure test strategy is aligned with the R&D road map.
- Provide training to production
- Master degree in control or mechatronics engineering
- At least four years of professional experience in the field of motion control, automation with knowledge on machine control processes
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis methods
- Good Knowledge of dynamic and static metrological control
- Understanding of the interaction between the specific discipline and other technical domains involved in the process development
- Able to propose multiple technical solutions and assess the corresponding pros/cons
- Fluent in French. Able to write and present reports in English
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here