ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions. We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
We are looking for
A decision maker and leader with high affinity to technical products and analytical skills. A person with strong communication, negotiation skills and team work oriented.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company
- Supervise, support and motivate a production line of 25 to 40 operators
- Ensure the recruitment, training, evaluations and professional development of the team members. Encourage their adherence to ETEL’s values, rules and processes
- Set up the production capacity (resources and tools) in order to be in phase with the loading
- Ensure the deliveries are doable in close collaboration with planning
- Ensure the training of the operators, organize training plan in order to improve Production Employees’ skills in term of assembly (polyvalence between lines)
- Follow up on daily basis the WIP
- React in real time in case of production stoppage by calling support services (MT, R/D, Quality, Supply Chain)
- Report, analyze any deviation and take corrective actions in term of missing deliveries
- Make sure that all Production and safety rules are respected
- Manage the Production Employee Team in term of discipline and organization
- Promote improvement and openness of mind of Production Employee
- Supervise the prototypes assemblies
- Drive action to improve the productivity and the industrialization of the new products
- Bachelor or Master in Mechanical/Electromechanical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in staff management in a challenging production environment
- Experience in problem solving methodology with lean concepts
- Fluent written and spoken French & English
- Strong analytical skill, proficient with Microsoft Excel, fact based oriented.
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here