• Prepares, files and follows up on work & residence permit applications;
• Ensures compliance in Switzerland regarding immigration procedures; Coordinates solution-oriented immigration processes and ensures deadlines are met;
• Informs all parties on the necessary immigration steps to be taken in an effective and efficient way;
• Works structured, pro-actively, precisely and manages expectations;
• Keeps complete and accurate files & templates in the system and executes all tasks accurately, including on-time billing;
• Completes administrative duties associated with the immigration case management; Escalates any bottlenecks in the process;
• Communicates effectively with immigration authorities;
• Organizes translations and/or legalizations if necessary
• Assists with the risk management checks for new and ongoing clients.
• Bachelor or Master's Degree in Law/ economics or equivalent • Min. 2 years of work experience in an international environment, preferably in visa and immigration or, if not, within the field of HR, International Mobility or Customer Service • Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills • Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail. Good ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines • Team player, positive attitude • Client service focused, responsive and "can-do" open-minded attitude and approach • Strong organizational skills, proactive approach. Understands the importance of confidentiality • Exposure to Swiss legal field would be a plus • You are a native French speaker (with excellent writing skills), you are fluent in English. (Swiss-)German or Italian are a plus • Swiss nationality or valid Swiss work and residence permit
Désirée de Sousa-AzevedoRecruitment Team Tel. +41 58 792 95 31
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and adapt, develop, grow and transform the future of our firm and industry? Then trust to go aheader with us. Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way - so you can become everything you want to be and more.
PwC, Avenue Giuseppe-Motta 50, 1211 Genève