Swiss Education Group is your Swiss alliance of hospitality management schools in Switzerland. Our 4 hospitality management schools, alongside the Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland, offer undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. With a variety of specialisations on offer, ranging from Events Management to Finance, we encompass 5 schools across 6 state-of-the-art campuses ( Brig, Le Bouveret, Caux, Leysin, Lucerne & Montreux) all supported by our corporate head office in Montreux.
For our César Ritz Campus in Brig we are looking for;
Visiting Lecturer in Law (around 6h to 10h per week)
Starting date : July 2021
Teaching hours : Around 6h per week (depending on the term)
Candidates must have expertise or evident potential in providing quality teaching at graduate levels. Demonstrated interest in developing case-studies, e-learning solutions and other innovative pedagogical resources is a plus.
Main duties and responsibilities
- The candidates should be able to teach various subjects in hospitality Law or other related subjects such as Politics at a Bachelor level within respective program, taking responsibility for adherence to assessment moderation procedure and relevant administrative systems and policies.
- Support the School management in developing and fostering an enterprising and stimulating learning and work environment that is recognized and renowned for academic excellence.
- Oversee the maintenance of accurate and comprehensive academic records.
- Facilitate lecturer/student communication and feedback.
- Develop a portfolio of guest speakers and or external visits to enhance the student learning experience
- A Master degree in Law is a must
- At least 5 years of business work experience
- Previous teaching/learning experience, a strong asset.
- Fluent in English (spoken/written), French or any other languages an asset.
- Computer literate and at ease with new technologies.
- Ability to work independently and very well organized.
- Excellent communication skills and ready to work in a multicultural environment.
We seek enthusiastic applicants with excellent interpersonal skills who want to be a part of our growth and share our vision, while contributing to hospitality education.
Please submit your resume via via email to Click to send email or jobup.
Swiss Nationality or C,B,L or G permit or European Nationality CE/AELE
Answers will be given to corresponding files only.