Supply Chain Analyst
Supply Chain Analyst
Are you a highly qualified Supply Chain Analyst with strong analytical experience in business or supply chain, and strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint ? Do you have 7+ years of experience in logistics / supply chain / business process principles ? Are you looking for your next challenge and available immediately ?
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Supply Chain Analyst to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
The Analyst, Supply Chain, under the leadership of the Manager, Supply Chain, will lead detailed and deep analysis of Supply Chain data beyond the obvious to help advance the Client's supply chain agenda. He / she will provide programmatic & analytical support to other members of the Supply Chain team and assist the Manager, Supply Chain in coordinating the efforts of that very Supply Chain team.
- Running advanced aggregation and analysis of supply chain data
- Continuously improving the supply chain performance framework
- Providing programmatic & analytical support to the Supply Chain team
- Supporting administrative functions for the Supply Chain team (incl. on risk management) and managing supply chain Steering Committee's
- Engaging with multiple stakeholders across Global Fund Departments to ensure coordinated implementation of the Supply Chain Roadmap and synergistic collaborations.
To deliver the required results, it's necessary that you have:
- A minimum of 7+ years of experience of logistics/Supply Chain/business process principles
- Strong analytical experience in business or supply chain, with strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven success working in multi-stakeholder environments, requiring decision making abilities with limited information available and under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of working with stakeholders and networks in Africa would be beneficial
- Fluent in English
If you are a dynamic and motivated Supply Chain Analyst currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have more than hundreds of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch