Our Motto is "Love it, change it or leave it". Do you have a positive mindset and like to get things done? Are you a team player that likes knowledge sharing and would like to grow as a person? Are you courageous and take responsibility? Then we would love to hear from you. We are currently in the process of creating new teams and offer a flexible work start (immediate start possible) for the following position:
Software Architect in Zurich (w/m/d)
Work location: Zurich Starting date: asap Work percentage: 80-100%
About your new role:
- Collaborate with experts from different disciplines in your team to create features our customers love.
- Pay close attention to a sustainable architecture, clean code and a good testing concept within your team.
- Be a great coach who supports the team with complex technical matters and explains architectural concepts in an understandable way.
- You are a strong senior developer who wants to work "hands on" in the daily business.
- Have a direct impact on our team processes and best practices by regular agile retrospectives.
- Our Tech Stack: Java, Spring Boot, Node.js, Typescript, REST Services, Docker, Elasticsearch, Openshift, Kubernetes
Skills & Requirements:
- Completed Bachelor / Master's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- You have at least 5 years of software development experience and have had responsibilities for architecture in the past.
- You have worked with domain driven design-concepts.
- Up to date with software design and architecture patterns.
- Can-do mentality for solving interesting and complex problems.
- You prefer to work in an agile environment and have lots of experience with MVPs, data driven decision making etc.
- You speak English, German and French are a plus.
What we offer:
- Enjoy a culture based on transparency, empowerment, and collaboration.
- An environment of constructive feedback in which we learn and grow together
- We value knowledge sharing and innovation. We have fixed days for you to work on new ideas.
- Flat hierarchies, participative decision processes, agile & data based prioritization.
- Work-life balance is important to us, that is why we offer flexible working hours and a place to have fun and laugh together.
Does this challenge appeal to you? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application. In order to be able to process your application efficiently, we kindly ask you to apply online only, using the following link.
Contact: Migros Online Human Resources Alessio Scorrano Talent Acquisition Specialist