Preparation and control of accounts payable transactions and bank transactions of a number of entities in Europe. Support several month end closing processes like balance sheet reconciliations.
Interim AP accountant (m/f)
Company based near lausanne.
- Perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions
- Timely respond to vendor payment status inquiries
- Set up and maintain vendor master files
- Maintain paperless record keeping
- Accurately prepare weekly payment batches and bookkeep daily bank transactions
- Monthly reconciliation of vendor accounts and bank accounts
- Review ways to continually improve the AP process
- Provide expertise in updating policies and procedures related to AP
- Monthly analysis of expenses
- Support and drive execution of ad hoc projects
- University graduate or business qualification equivalent (eg CFC Employé de Commerce)
- 5 - 7 years of accounting experience in a similar position in a shared service environment
- Solid base understanding of accounting principles
- Quick learner, open to change, solution focused, collaborative, and driven
- Ability to react quickly and handle multiple tasks at one time
- Problem solving skills, detailed oriented and data analysis
- Must have the ability to work and communicate effectively with others
- Fluent in English and another European language
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and ERP system (Oracle experience is a plus)
International team in a fast growing environment.