What is the strategic purpose of the position?
(min. 240; max. 300 characters with spaces) Interested in becoming part of a dynamic, multicultural team delivering a unique audit experience in a high performing and exciting environment? In this interesting role, you will drive the implementation of the next generation audit and will be involved in and lead various projects.
Assistant Manager or Manager - Audit Corporates Geneva
- Conduct audits of annual and consolidated financial statements of international and national companies in the areas of consumer goods, trade, industry and services in accordance with Swiss and international accounting standards (IFRS, US GAAP, OR)
- Audit internal control systems (ICS) based on the COSO 2013 framework using a process-oriented audit approach
- Drive and support the implementation of the next generation audit involving new state of the art technologies
- Prepare reports to the Board of Directors, Management and the General Meeting of Shareholders
- Audits of spin-offs, disposals, opening balance sheets and acquired businesses in connection with various business combinations
- Other transaction based projects that require in depth IFRS and process expertise
- Swiss CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of recent audit experience with auditing company and proficiency in researching accounting and auditing issues
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, international auditing standards including for group audits. US GAAP and US GAAS/PCAOB (a plus)
- Experience in the use of the latest state of the art technologies (e.g. data analytics, process mining) is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, French & German skills are an advantage
- Strong project management skills
- Able to deliver high quality services under tight deadlines
- Highly motivated, curious and proactive team player with a positive attitude
This position in the audit group in Geneva will allow you to deepen and foster your audit & data technology skills in a highly dynamic and international setting. If you are eager to make an impact, we can offer you an environment to realize your full potential. Benefit from our comprehensive training both on and off the job as part of our ongoing technical and topical training curriculum, enabling new joiners at any level to increase proficiency in technical and commercial matters.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.