Salesforce Technical Lead 100% (F/M)
Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watch maker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, freeskiing, surfing, beach volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the Information Systems Team at our Head Quarters in Biel/Bienne, we are currently searching for a
Salesforce Technical Lead 100% (F/M)
Main tasks will include:
- Define technical solutions and acts in a leadership role to provide technical guidance to team members within an Agile Development Environment.
- Write technical specifications for new developments of the platform, testing and validating developments made by external agencies, arbitrating technical choices and coordinating the project.
- Interface with business users and leaders in every department to understand their needs and effectively communicate those needs back to the development team / external agencies
- Translate the business requirements into Technical System Requirements and Technical Design Specifications
- Act as Technical Architect for all project related to Salesforce products and satellites systems (OMS)
- Implement Salesforce solutions that support industry leading best practices in technology, features, performance and scalability
- Lead release and deployment processes for assigned projects with support of internal developers / external agencies
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to Commerce Cloud platform and process linked to external platforms / 3rd party platform
- Act as Technical Architect to resolve major issues impacting delivery
- Manage technical risks related to complexity, data integration, scalability and performance
- Develop and independently run global projects end-to-end, including ownership to ensure successful planning, execution, analysis and communication of projects
- Stay updated about Salesforce platforms, releases, and new features & functionalities
- Demonstrated ability and experience providing cross-organizational leadership supporting the implementation of Salesforce commerce and other business systems
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage project timeline, resources, vendors, and budgetary requirements for multiple, large, complex projects simultaneously.
- Ability to guide, mentor, and grow technology professionals
- Strong planning, analytical and organizing skills with high attention to details
- Experience to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Positive attitude and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Master in Computer Science or related field with demonstrated experience in tactical deployment of Digital and specially e-commerce applications.
- Strong technical knowledge in delivering a particular solution stack using Salesforces products with in depth understanding of technical configuration, customization and integration concepts for Salesforce
- Strong technical knowledge of Salesforce and external systems integration (using APIs , ETL, etc.)
- Strong knowledge in Omnichannel process
- At least 7-10 years of experience managing projects using the full system development lifecycle (technical and strategy components).
- Strong Digital and E-Commerce experience in fashion business with large sales and retail international distribution.
In addition, you bring excellent written and communicational skills in English, additional language such as German and/or French is mandatory.
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 1
If you recognize yourself in this description, thank you for sending your CV and all required documents in English.