Industrial Network Engineer
The Swatch Group Services Ltd is a dynamic company of the Swatch Group providing high quality services to the Group organizations worldwide in the fields of Information Technology, Logistics, Customer Service and Real Estate. The company belongs to the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch maker with a portfolio of 18 brands such as Omega, Longines, Tissot and Swatch.
The position sits into a dynamic team of engineers that are responsible of designing, deploying and maintaining network infrastructures. The related projects include deployment of network segmentation in campus networks.
- Design, configuration and migration of network infrastructures.
- Elaborate technical documentations.
- Define work-instruction for the network operation team.
- Coordinate with Applications, Infrastructure and Security teams for an efficient synergy.
- Interact with Providers and Manufacturers.
- Management of network projects.
- Execution of 2nd or 3rd level support.
- Operates on-call service on a weekly shift basis.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player and able to work autonomous.
- Able to deal with a complex environment.
- Work experience in an international environment is an asset.
Technical skills requirements
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in network domains.
- Excellent knowledge of routing and switching network technologies (Cisco Catalyst : 2960, 3850, 4500, 9000 series and Cisco DNA).
- Very good knowledge of IoT (Internet of Things) domain.
- Very good knowledge of industrial context and related protocols: CIP, Profinet, PTP, EtherNet/IP (Industrial Ethernet network)...
- Good knowledge of firewalls (Fortinet).
- Good knowledge of BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
- Proficiency in French (preferred) and English, any other language is an asset.
The Swatch Group Services LTD
Interested? Please apply via the link to Swatch Group Services LTD.