Senior Consultant - International Corporate Tax Advisory
In a world that's changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our 'North Star' guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly drive our clients into the future.
Our International Tax and Transaction Services (ITTS) practice helps financial sponsors, private capital enterprises and multinational corporations proactively address challenges by bringing globally connected services to all tax aspects of their business and investment models, corporate structure, treasury management and overall tax and transaction strategy.
Within ITTS, our growing International Corporate Tax Advisory (ICTA) competency is currently looking for a Senior Consultant based in Geneva.
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- A stimulating work environment in which you can further develop your tax knowledge by actively participating in understanding & meeting our prestigious clients' needs.
- Multidisciplinary work relating to taxation and economy, in collaboration with experts from different sectors. You will dynamically contribute to the development of innovative solutions for complex business and tax issues.
- Identifying and communicating relevant developments in national & international taxation for our clients and ensuring the work is carried out in a timely and qualitative manner.
- Achieving your professional ambitions within a young and energetic team and developing your technical skills.
- Ongoing internal training as well as the support to become a Certified Tax Expert.
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- A Master's degree in Law and / or Economics obtained preferably from a Swiss University or an equivalent foreign diploma.
- A strong interest in Swiss and international taxation; at least 2-3 years' experience in tax advisory/compliance.
- French mother tongue and fluent English are mandatory, German is an asset.
- A humble, autonomous, organized, positive, sociable and flexible personality who favors teamwork.
- Endowed with an excellent interpersonal skill, you combine analysis and synthesis, rigor and method and possess a solid deadline management.
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you'll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Make the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: GEN000FM. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Click to send email / +41 58 286 33 66).
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.