FIBA, with global headquarters in Mies/VD Switzerland, is the world governing body of basketball and an independent association formed by 213 National Basketball Federations throughout the world. FIBA has a truly global reach with five Regional Offices worldwide to support National Federations in their efforts to develop Basketball on the ground. FIBA is a non-profit organization and recognized as the ultimate authority in basketball by the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
Reporting directly to the Global Head of HR, you will join a team of enthusiastic HR professionals (3 based in Mies and 5 across continents), leading FIBA through important organisational changes Worldwide. For this position, we are looking for a hands-on and realistic innovator, up-to-date with latest HR trends, with fresh ideas and great collaboration skills.
Human Resources Business Partner at FIBA (Fédération Internationale de Basketball)
- Help design new talent management, career development and succession planning programs
- Develop a comprehensive L&D program leveraging e-learning opportunities
- Implement the new HRIS and further digitalize processes to build best-in-class HR services
- Recommend actions to maximize Diversity & Inclusion globally (we have 35 nationalities)
- Coordinate recruiting activities for Managers across HQ departments and also internationally
- Report regularly on key HR indicators and recommend appropriate actions to reach goals
- Run the Employee Engagement Surveys and recommend improvement measures
- Help coach and provide guidance to departments Directors for the development of their teams
- Manage projects to increase productivity and further build the global culture
- Able to back-up the HR Senior Associate on administrative matters as required
- As needed, support the Head of HR in the implementation of the global HR strategy
Experience and skills required:
- Holding a HR Master or equivalent higher education
- Having a first successful experience as a HR generalist, with knowledge of swiss employment and insurance laws. Payroll knowledge would be a plus
- International background would be highly appreciated
- Positive attitude, flexibility, proactivity, solution driven and a team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask and respond quickly to a wide variety of needs and stress resistant
- Balancing well initiative with a realistic approach of the pace needed for change
- Computer literate (Microsoft office, HRIS and new SAAS platforms)
- Fluent written and spoken English and French is essential.
START DATE: As soon as possible.
Swiss nationality or holding a valid Swiss work permit.
Please send your CV with a cover letter in English and a recent photograph to the attention of:
Mr. Didier Rossi, FIBA Head of Human Resources – via JOBUP.CH
We will only consider and reply to the candidates who correspond to the profile.
Required minimum profile
- HR Master degree (or equivalent higher education)
- Demonstrated successful experience as a generalist in an international context
- Knowledge of swiss employment and insurance laws, and payroll is a plus
- Experienced in using HRIS / employee SAAS platforms
- Fluent in English and French languages is mandatory. German/Spanish language is a plus
Fédération Internationale de Basketball