Teoxane Laboratories were established in Geneva, Switzerland, in 2003. They are specialized in the design and manufacturing of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers and cosmeceuticals. Teoxane strength is to offer a global patient care. Using its products, practitioners are able to fill all kinds of wrinkles, from the finest to the deepest, to restore youthful volume to the face, and to treat the neck and décolleté, with natural results. The strength of Teoxane is also its human size and independence. Teoxane has a total freedom of thoughts, action and innovation which makes the company unique.
In the frame of the growth of our business, we are looking for a:
Clinical Project Manager
Part of the clinical research department, this role will be responsible of implementing clinical studies to ensure compliance with the European Medical Device Regulation and its recent updates. The Clinical Project Manager will be planning and managing in accordance with time, budget and quality standards clinical studies within a young and dynamic environment.
- Implementation and successfully completion of clinical research operations in clinical studies sponsored by Teoxane.
- Responsible that clinical studies are conducted in accordance with local regulations, GCP regulations, and internal SOPs.
- Selection and validation of investigator/site, and vendors (ie CROs).
- Contributing to the negotiation and preparation of contracts and budgets with third parties and sites participating in our studies.
- Responsible for management of Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and ensure adherence to scope of work within timelines and budget.
- Responsible of developing and ensuring high quality documentation (ie from study protocol to Clinical Study Report) throughout the clinical study is available.
- Management of clinical study budgets including site agreements/budget.
- Perform co-monitoring visit to ensure monitor performance meets expectation.
- Ensure that all relevant documents are properly archived in the TMF during the study.
- Indemnification that sites are closed appropriately.
To be successful in this role, you will require the following qualifications:
- Minimum B.Sc. degree in relevant scientific discipline e.g. Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Biological Sciences or Related Pharmaceutical Science
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in clinical operations; project management skills
- Experience in late phase project management studies is a plus
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills across all levels
- Able to rapidly adapt to changing environment and circumstances
- Fluent in English. French knowledge is a strong plus