Teoxane Laboratories were established in Geneva, Switzerland, in 2003. They are specialized in the design and manufacturing of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers and cosmeceuticals. Teoxane strength is to offer a global patient care. Using its products, practitioners are able to fill all kinds of wrinkles, from the finest to the deepest, to restore youthful volume to the face, and to treat the neck and décolleté, with natural results. The strength of Teoxane is also its human size and independence. Teoxane has a total freedom of thoughts, action and innovation which makes the company unique.
In the frame of the growth of our business, we are looking for a:
Analytical Development Project Coordinator
- Execute and/or coordinate all the activities related to Analytical Method Development, Analytical Method Validation and Analytical Method Transfer.
- Execute and/or Coordinate routine Analytical Research activities of medical devices products.
- Trouble shooting related to Testing methods, Stability studies, Method Development and Method Validation. Design of additional experimentations, as necessary.
- Coordinate analytical activities carried out internally or by third party laboratories.
- Collect, verify, and interpret analytical results.
- Preparation and review of technical documents leading to dossier registrations.
- Preparation and review of Specifications, analysis procedures and Analytical development reports.
- Preparation and review of analytical protocols and reports (Analytical method validation, Method feasibility, Analytical method transfer, etc.).
- Preparation of analytical technical documents for dossier and Regulatory submissions of projects.
- Assisting and resolving technical queries from notified bodies and health authorities.
- Assessment & coordination on regulatory deficiencies.
- Detect, report, and monitor any Deviation, OOS / OOT, Change Control or CAPA. Contribute or lead any related investigation to identify root cause.
- Any other specific functional activities defined on case-to-case basis.
To be successful in this role, you will require the following qualifications:
- You have a solid educational background, (equivalent to a bachelor’s in science (Physic, Analytical Chemistry).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in analytical chemistry in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Advanced knowledge of chemical characterization including various analytical techniques and methodologies, especially for Extractable and Leachables.
- Ability to work well with other departments
- Fluent in English. French knowledge is a strong plus