Consultant (w/m) Strategy and Transactions (SaT) - Transaction Diligence (TD) in Geneva
In a world that's changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our 'North Star' guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly drive our clients into the future.
How organizations manage their capital today will define their competitive position tomorrow. The Strategy and Transactions service line helps create social and economic value for our clients by helping them make more informed decisions about strategically managing capital and transactions, including raising, investing, optimizing and preserving capital.
Transaction Diligence is an integrated approach to diligence that enables Strategy and Transactions sub-service lines and competencies to work together more effectively.
To grow our team, we are looking for a Consultant Strategy and Transactions (SaT) - Transaction Diligence (TD) in Geneva.
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- Perform Financial Due Diligences relating to the sale or acquisitions of companies and businesses together with a young and dynamic project team.
- Help to identify risks and items which should be considered in the purchase price by examining key financial statement components, for example, identify overvalued assets and undervalued/omitted liabilities.
- Evaluate working capital requirements and seasonality relative to proposed target levels which support our client's negotiation position.
- Apply state-of-the-art tools in your analysis and drive the application of further digital solutions within SaT.
- Coordinate with other advisors/investors (e.g. legal, lenders).
- Provide input to purchase and debt agreements and other related documents.
- Prepare management meetings and Q&As.
- Support the development of proposals to win new projects.
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- A university degree in Accounting and Finance or related field
- Applicable industry and/or consulting experience
- First experience in Financial Due Diligence, e.g. from an internship
- Sharp analytical thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional or extracurricular setting
- Exceptional team player who can work with people at all levels in an organization
- Outstanding communication skills in French and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you'll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Make the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: GEN000FP. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Click to send email / +41 58 286 33 66).
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.