Product Quality Manager
EM Microelectronic is a semiconductor manufacturer specialized in the design and production of ultra-low power, low voltage integrated circuits for battery-operated and field-powered applications in consumer, automotive and industrial areas. Part of the Swatch Group and active for 40 years, EM is headquartered in Switzerland, has affiliates in the U.S.A., Czech Republic and Thailand and employs approximately 700 people worldwide.
Our product portfolio encompasses RFID circuits, ultra-low power microcontrollers, power management, LCD drivers and displays, sensor and optoelectronic ICs, mixed-mode arrays and standard analog ICs. We manufacture not only standard circuits and ASICs, but also system solutions and modules for applications such as wearables, IoT, radio frequency identification, mobile phones, mass-market consumer appliances, alarm and security systems, utility and heating meters, sensor signal processing, controlling, car immobilization, electronic automotive subsystems and many more.
We share the passion for technology, which is what we radiate to our customers, suppliers and partners. Whether we are initiating, discovering, developing, designing, marketing or supporting, our work is ultimately aimed at delivering our best and achieving outstanding results, to satisfy our customers.
To strengthen our Quality Assurance team, we are recruiting a:
Product Quality Manager
The Product Quality Manager ensures the control of the application of the business management system in the organisation and its continuous improvement with focus on IC and Electronic-Modules Products Development. He/she identifies the weak points, deviations and gives feedback to the Management, including recommendations and coaching for corrective actions.
He/She also manages customer specific demands related to environmental standards and ensures products conformity with REACH and RoHS standards.
- IC & Electronic Modules Product development:
- Product Design, Test and Qualification reviews with Development Teams
- Vendor qualification plans & reviews related to Product BOM and provided services
- Optimized validation and qualification test plans, including reliability tests to minimize effort, costs and risks
- Customer specific requirements implementation review
- Product certification to external standards: review of test reports
- Customer visits: presentations of APQP deployment in IC & E Electronic Modules Product Development
- Continuous Improvement in IC & Electronic Modules Development flows through active lesson learnt process involvement and support to other processes based on organization needs. Deployments within the organization of the outcome of related Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
- Internal audits / certification audits: support yearly audit plan execution / certification audit, actions follow up & closure. (Process driven by QMS mgr.)
- Customer Quality support: various demands from customers
- Material Review Board for IC & Electronic Modules: risk assessment and disposition plan / results review and approval
- Change management for IC & Electronic Modules: risk analysis and qual plan reviews and change approval. This activity covers process changes, design change, BOM change and supplier changes. Ensure PCN issuance by the related division, based on major change guidelines
- Quality tools in Product Development: training support
- Review of owned specifications according to defined frequency
- Engineering degree in electronics/micro-electronics or equivalent. Master's degree an advantage
- At least 10 years professional experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of quality systems, industry standards, tools and their implementation/application
- Good knowledge of product development flows, production flows, use of quality tools, failure analysis and audits.
- Good technical knowledge of products, development, production, testing flows and tools.
- Good knowledge of OSO9001, IATF 16949 and core tools
- Organised, structured, analytical, synthetic, able to lead Continuous Improvements projects and teams
- Empathic, capable to manage pressure, able to represent and defend company in front of customers, vendors and certification body, solution and consensus oriented.
- Customer orientation: able to interact in a very multi-cultural environment; adapt and find appropriate communication to satisfy customers demands
Fluent in French and English.
CH-2074 Marin / Switzerland