Customer Service Assistant 80-100%
JOIN OUR TEAM
Founded in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, in 1892, Hamilton creates watches with a unique balance of authenticity and innovation. Its timepieces synchronized the first railroads and kept time for aviation pioneers and U.S. soldiers. A favorite of filmmakers for decades, Hamilton watches have appeared in more than 500 movies, with custom pieces playing a pivotal role in several Hollywood blockbusters. With a continued commitment to craftsmanship and accuracy, Hamilton launched the world's first electric watch in 1957 and the first LED digital watch in 1970. A member of the Swatch Group, the global leader in watch manufacturing and distribution, Hamilton's current collections combine its American spirit with true Swiss precision.
- At Hamilton, we value authenticity and innovation not only in our watches but also in our people. We bring our dedication to excellence and our spirit for adventure to every project.
- Made up of individuals from around the world, our team values people who bring up bold ideas and make them happen. We believe the sky isn't the limit, but merely the beginning.
- Designed for adventurers, pioneers, creators and everyday heroes, our watches do much more than tell time, they tell a story. Join our team and start your Hamilton story!
We are looking for a Customer Service Assistant to join our team at Hamilton Headquarter. Reporting to the Head of Customer Service & Quality Management, you will not only be handling incoming end-customers' queries and questions, but also the requests from worldwide customer service centers. Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, detail and customer-oriented. We have a collaborative and supportive team and value self-starters who aren't afraid to bring bold ideas to the table. If that sounds like you, apply below!
- Market support for Switzerland and International (by telephone and in writing)
- Customer Care management
- Coordination of spare parts orders
- Contact with the administration team of the watch service department
- Creation of documents for the worldwide service centres
- Organisation of SSPD Switzerland and International
- Support in specific projects
- Customer-oriented mindset and excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Reliable, independent and flexible
- Ability to stay calm even in hectic situations
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and SAP knowledge
- French or German mother tongue with good knowledge in the other language
- Excellent knowledge in English
At Hamilton, we look for individuals who have set themselves apart with a commitment to excellence and a curious spirit. Successful members of our company have a hands-on personality, as well as excellent communication and organization skills. They develop and implement bold initiatives that strategically balance risk and outcome expectations. We bring passion and enthusiasm to every project and value people who work hard to meet their goals. This role will be both challenging and rewarding for the right candidate.
WANT TO JOIN?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Applications must include a motivation letter and CV, as well as letters of references and copies of relevant transcripts and/or diplomas.
Hamilton International Ltd.