In this newly created role, the incumbent will be part of the group Tax function and will understand, support and drive the tax strategy of the whole organization.
Group Tax Manager (F/M)
Our client is a fast-paced multinational company with a track record of both internal & external growth over the last years.
We currently recruit a Group Tax Manager (F/M) to sustain their growth.
In this context, the role will play a pivotal role in taking the organization to the next level in term of processes and efficiency.
More precisely, responsibilities will include:
- Provide subject matter expertise across the business, from operations to finance including tax team,
- Guide local teams in their approach to tax management, tax compliance and tax reporting,
- Lead the tax portion of annual financial statements, including complex tax accounting reporting,
- Work on process optimization at group level, through IT enhancements and Technology,
- Be the Tax representative for financing / restructuring projects,
- Tax/Accounting education,
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in taxation,
- Consulting experience and in house would be preferable,
- Exposure to international taxation / international tax matters (BEPS),
- Self-starter, eager to learn and to contribute to success will be key aspects,
- Fluent in English & French.
Opportunity to shape your own job in a fast-paced environment