Kelly Scientific is looking for his partner, a pharmaceutical company in the Canton of Vaud, a
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER
Permanent position - 100%
The Quality Assurance Officer will be responsible for completing Operational Quality activities, as directed by their line manager, relating to raw materials, intermediate and final products in accordance with operational objectives, statutory and regulatory requirements and the principles of cGMP
- Perform QA release of incoming goods, intermediate and final product.
- Ensure the accurate recording and satisfactory completion (procedure and regulatory compliance) of all relevant documentation relating to the operation and work completed.
- Conduct Quality audits and checks in support of supply chain, research and development and other quality processes.
- Assist with the maintenance of documentation and computerised systems including but not limited to records of incoming deliveries, batch manufacturing and test records, specifications, standard operating procedures and policies, supplier monitoring files, ERP and QMS records.
- Provide metrics for, non-conforming material, Incoming inspection results and supplier monitoring review, supplier record files ensuring supplier monitoring is performed.
- Ensure that incidents and deviations and other quality system requirements are captured, reported and fully investigated and root cause established.
- Conduct all duties in compliance with all applicable GMP, regulatory and Health and Safety requirements demonstrating a duty of care for themselves and others.
- Perform any other duties as reasonably requested from the company from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in science (Pharmaceutical / Biotechnologies) or equivalent
- Relevant work experience in a GMP Environment
- Good understanding of Excel
- Demonstrate ability to analyse information in a structured manner
- Fluent in English, French an asset. Excellent written and oral communication skills
VOTRE CONTACT KELLY
Mr Aymeric Shimamungu