Ref jobup.ch: 1915424 | Date: 14 October 2021
Associate Director, WW Value and Segmentation Marketing (VSM)
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Partner with Market Access Strategy Leads to effectively communicate and pull through WW access strategy and value messages through the execution of WW access tactics
- WW Value story customization through identification and development of stakeholder type specific value messages and application of stakeholder message objective frameworks
- Close collaboration as a core team member with WW Market Access Strategy Leads, WW In-Region marketing, the WW HEOR & medical team, and other matrix stakeholders as appropriate
- WW Global Value Dossier (GVD): Lead in organizing agency and internal resources for the development and periodic updates of the WW GVD for local market use (the GVD is a detailed clinical dossier utilized by local markets as source for their local dossiers submitted to local authorities for access and reimbursement assessments)
- Access training events: Lead in scheduling, organizing, collaborating with subject matter experts, and facilitating WW Access training events to local markets with access execution deliverables, including the WW Access Value Story, Objection Handler, and Access strategies/positioning
- Managing external vendor/agencies across assigned product/indication projects; vendor selection, project objectives, project management, budgets, deliverables, etc.
- Value Pack: Maintaining/updating the internal BMS WW Access communication platform for assigned products/indications to ensure local markets have access to updated content on a timely basis
- Close collaboration with the WW In Region marketing team with post-launch and 'later launch markets' forums with local market teams to identify best practices, local adaptations of Value messages, and local execution needs to inform interactions and updates of WW access content/resources
- Support for and project specific work to ensure continued process improvement and standardization across WW access deliverables and processes
Required knowledge, experience, and/or capabilities:
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and project management skills that have translated to effectively & efficiently drive performance within a specific market and/or worldwide organization
- Multi-year demonstrated track record of experience and proficiency/fluency with one or more of the following:
- Clinical trial data / medical information
- Pharmaceutical product marketing & strategy
- Access/payer marketing
- HEOR/Real world evidence
- Access and Reimbursement processes with International pharmaceutical market(s)
- Other skill/knowledge areas that would enable performance per the designated job responsibilities
- Ability to understand and apply strategic goals in order to deliver on operational/execution objectives
- In-depth understanding of payers and their perspective in the key markets, as well as trends in Pricing & Reimbursement
- Highly motivated with a demonstrated ability to drive execution of key initiatives and meet all deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with competing priorities and timelines, balancing short-term urgencies with long-term importance.
BA/BS degree or equivalent
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to Click to send email. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.