You will be in charge of leading the Commodity Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) systems team in all aspects of the software development and project life cycle.
CTRM Team Leader - M/F
The client is an international Soft Commodity Trading company located in the Lausanne area.
- Provide leadership of multi-disciplinary professionals in a project structure in the scoping/discovery workshop, design, configuration, testing, and production support of the solution for our business needs.
- Provide direct management of all resources (internal and external) assigned to projects.
- Serve as the principal point of contact for project status, solution quality, scope control, issues, risks, billing, personnel management, and the IT solutions to be implemented
- Manage project budget and forecasting.
- Plan, lead, manage, and coordinate project tasks, resources, deliverables, issues logs, risks logs, weekly timesheets, project expense reports, and all other administrative documentation on an ongoing basis.
- Determine the optimal utilization of resources at a task and personnel level.
- Keep management informed regarding all project issues, risks, and delays.
- Actively engage project stakeholders and manage expectations regarding the delivery of the solution.
- Actively coordinate the participation of team leaders and process owners to ensure project and program success.
- Provide weekly project status reports, including all information necessary to track the status of the project against the project plan.
- Coordinate and attend project and steering committee meetings.
- Prepare, present to project leader and project sponsor to obtain signoff of deliverables, acceptance documentation, and final project acceptance.
- Serve as mentor and role model for the staff.
- Enhance, publish, and train staff regarding implementation best practices.
- Coordinate and conduct employee performance appraisals for personnel assigned to projects throughout the calendar year.
- BA/BS in Computer Engineering, Economics, or Business Administration.
- Previous experience with CTRM (Commodity Trade and Risk Management)
- Previous Project Management experience.
- Experience within the Soft Commodity sector.
- Fluent English level is mandatory. Fluent Spanish is highly appreciated.
- You will be joining a well established international group
- You will be working within a multilingual and multicultural environment (teams in London, Amsterdam, Brazil...etc).
Michael Page Switzerland
Quai de la Poste 12 1204 Geneva