Ref jobup.ch: 1924073 | Date: 22 September 2021
At Evooq, we are building an ecosystem of solutions that combine data, technology and investment expertise.
Wealth and asset managers use our solutions to rapidly identify investment opportunities, make informed decisions and manage the risk and the lifecycle of the investments.
We are building an ecosystem of solutions that combine data, technology, and investment expertise. Our solutions aim to radically simplify the investment process and make investments more accessible and more understandable for professional investors and their clients. We are looking for a highly motivated
Moreover, Evooq is organized according to a flat structure, through highly autonomous teams and by privileging trust and responsibility.
Candidates must have or be eligible for a work permit in Switzerland.
Evooq is a global provider of technology-driven solutions for wealth and asset managers. We aim to radically simplify the investment process and make investments more accessible and more understandable for professional investors and their clients.
Our clients include some of the world’s largest banks, as well as wealth management companies and pension funds across Europe and Asia.
We are headquartered in Lausanne and have offices in Geneva, Zurich, Fribourg and Singapore.
Marketing automation / Salesforce specialist
What you'll do
- Built up, own and manage the Salesforce application within the company (CRM, incl. marketing cloud, journey builder)
- Integrate Salesforce with our platform user management and mailing system
- Drive and implement distribution features of the next generation in collaboration with our AI and data analytics team
- Support implement analytic dashboards, reports, and datasets in collaboration with our data analytics team
- Manage synchronizations, ensuring that data is accurate, correct, and timely
- Set up a Salesforce practice around the company
What you need
- University degree (or similar) in a computer science discipline
- Ideally 3+ years of experience with Salesforce
- Working in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban)
- Ideally knowledge/experience in banking
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), German nice-to-have
- Competitive Salary & 25 days holiday allowance
- Flexible working environment (flexible hours, ability to work remotely, open office)
- Afterworks, Extra-activities, team building
- Work autonomously with cutting-edge technologies
- Work on great projects with talented people
- To see our full technology stack: https://stackshare.io/evooq/evooq
- Friendly, international, and highly experienced team
- See more in our Culture manual