Ref jobup.ch: 1928271 | Date: 23 septembre 2021
At Evooq, we are building an ecosystem of solutions that combine data, technology and investment expertise.
Finance professionals use our solutions to rapidly identify investment opportunities, make informed decisions and manage the risk and the lifecycle of the investments.
Join us if you would like to strengthen the Back Office team and you are highly motivated to be a
(Junior) IAM Back-Office Specialist
What you'll do
- Support the onboarding of new clients including migration of clients’ portfolios onto the IAM platform in collaboration with the Onboarding Project Manager
- Daily reconciliation of clients’ portfolios based on data feeds from custodians and partially, manual data capture of positions and transactions
- Carrying out reconciliation analysis and troubleshooting, when necessary, to resolve any issues on the clients’ accounts
- Managing relationships with third parties, e.g. custodian banks
- Liaising with clients via different channels and acting as primary point of contact for all their back office relevant issues
- Helping the team to identify and improve procedures and policies that are outdated or ineffective
What you need
- 2-3 years of experience in back-office or middle-office operations (including reconciliations across all asset classes) of a Private Bank, Independent Asset Manager or Fund Management Company
- Broad knowledge of the Wealth Management & Asset Management activities
- Being responsible and proactive in performing daily tasks as well as in tackling new issues
- Ability to perform technical responsibilities of the job with a high level of competence
- Being professional, hands-on and having a positive work ethic
- Ability to multitasking and working by deadlines
- Being analytical and paying attention to details
- Being a team player
- Fluent in German & English, French is a plus
- Work autonomously with cutting-edge technologies
- Work on great projects with talented people
- Competitive Salary & 25 days holiday allowance
- Flexible working environment (flexible hours, ability to work remotely, open office)
- Afterworks, Extra-activities, team building,
- To see our full technology stack: https://stackshare.io/evooq/evooq
- Friendly, international and highly experienced team
- Location close to the train station and the city center
- See more in our Culture manual
Evooq is a global provider of technology-driven solutions for wealth and asset managers. We aim to radically simplify the investment process and make investments more accessible and more understandable for professional investors and their clients.
Our clients include some of the world’s largest banks, as well as wealth management companies and pension funds across Europe and Asia.
We are headquartered in Lausanne and have offices in Geneva, Zurich, Fribourg and Singapore.
Profil minimum requis
- Are you eligible for a Swiss work permit ?
Avenue de la Rasude 5