Ref jobup.ch: 1928320 | Date: 14 September 2021
Masimo International SARL headquartered in Neuchâtel, Switzerland, is part of the fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company Masimo Corporation with operations spanning the globe. We develop, market and sell innovative and noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. For more than 30 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
Manager Contract & Compliance
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Counsel, this individual will assist with (1) management of the Company’s contracts and its contract management systems, the processing of contract data, including reporting and analyzing the relevant data, and the review of Masimo’s various commercial agreements (2) various compliance-related initiatives and activities worldwide, including third-party due diligence screening and coordination of issue resolution and healthcare related data disclosures outside the U.S.
This individual will work cross-functionally with various Company departments, including finance, sales, customer service, and marketing, locally and abroad.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities will be include:
- Managing a team of 3 Contract Administrators
- Supporting the management of distributor, direct customer sales, and other commercial agreements to ensure accurate and timely communication of relevant contract terms to relevant internal teams;Entering data from contracts into Company’s systems and ensuring the data’s completeness and integrity;
- Tracking and reporting regarding distributor and direct customers’ compliance with their agreements;
- Managing Company’s process for performing due diligence on prospective third party partners, coordinating any required further research and resolution of related issues, and monitoring third parties’ compliance with Company policies and reporting the status, results, and findings as requested by Company’s Compliance department;
- Managing the contracting process for entering into speaker and other consulting agreements with health care professionals using Company approved forms;
- Managing and being primarily responsible to analyze, reconcile and prepare data to comply with Company’s health care related disclosure obligations outside the U.S.;
- Supporting Company’s compliance with data privacy and data protection obligations outside the U.S.;
- Assist with various other contract and compliance matters and other activities, including projects related to Company’s subsidiaries outside the U.S., as requested.
Must have a University degree in Law or equivalent degree
- Experience in managing a team
- We are looking for someone who is used to complying with various and dynamic compliance obligations and capable of performing complex document reviews and who is well organized, accurate, and detail oriented.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the relevant areas; experience in a contracting, compliance, and/or legal function in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry is a plus;
- Knowledge of FCPA and other global anti-corruption regulations is desired;
- Strong understanding of business processes;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular Word and Excel; experience with contract management systems is a plus;
- Excellent data analysis and reporting skills; ability to review and synthesize data into meaningful reports;
- Communicate clearly, concisely and effectively;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and cooperatively with different functions within an organization;
- Fluency in English is required for the position. Fluency in one or more major European or Asian languages would be a distinct advantage;
- Proactive and creative problem solver and committed team player.
Are you looking for uncommon opportunities with an extraordinary company? We are looking for people who can, do and will make a difference. Are you interested to hear more about this position?
Please send your full application through our Masimo website.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
Required minimum profile
- Experience in managing a team
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the relevant areas
- Knowledge of FCPA and other global anti-corruption regulations
- Fluent in English