Ref jobup.ch: 1928598 | Date: 23 September 2021
SonarSource builds world-class products for Code Quality and Security. Our open-source and commercial code analyzers - SonarLint, SonarCloud, SonarQube - support 27 programming languages, empowering dev teams of all sizes to solve coding issues within their existing workflows. With over 6,000 customers and a Community Edition trusted by more than 200,000 organizations globally, SonarSource products are a de-facto standard for teams and organizations to deliver better, safer software.
The impact you can have
This role will sit within the Hiring function, part of the wider People & Culture team which looks after an entire employee journey at SonarSource. Today we are a team composed of 1 Recruitment Lead, 1 Sourcing Specialist, 1 Culture Enabler, and 4 People & Culture Gardeners. In 2021 we are growing our Hiring function in order to efficiently support the company in its high growth. We are looking to hire a Recruiter who will have a major impact on ensuring operational excellence within the recruitment process and that no team is understaffed.
This position will be ideally based in our headquarters in Geneva, which currently has approximately 120+ SonarSourcers today, or will be offered on a fully remote basis.
Even though SonarSource is home to over 27 different nationalities, which is something we are very proud of, English is the official spoken language here, therefore this role will require a strong level of English. More about the role:
On a daily basis, you will
- Manage the end to end recruitment cycle for all our technical and non-technical roles
- Own candidate pipeline and ensure candidates are progressing through recruitment stages in a timely manner
- Train hiring managers and the interviewing panel on interviewing best practices as well as assessing candidate's skills, engaging with candidates and writing feedback
- Make sure the recruitment process is applied and streamlined in order to gain efficiency
- Identify gaps and areas of improvement in the process and raise any issues to the rest of the hiring function and hiring managers
- Be responsible for the accurate use of our ATS within the company and train others on data accuracy when needed
- Identify the most useful metrics to share with teams and use data to influence decisions
- Partner with broader People & Culture team and take part in ad hoc projects and initiatives
The skills you will demonstrate
- 3 to 5 years of full-cycle recruitment experience preferably recruiting for Software Development positions
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Passion for helping and training others
- Valuing data and taking data-driven decisions
- Self-driven and autonomous who also loves being part of a team, bouncing ideas, and sharing knowledge
- Can do and positive attitude with a strong ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Great communicator with a collaborative mindset who values feedback, both giving and receiving
Words from the team
We are a team of 7 people, thrilled to wake up every morning and know we will see each other and work side by side together. We are all passionate about our specific domains, whether this is sourcing and finding a great candidate or helping someone grow within the company!
We are very lucky to be part of a workforce of truly smart and engaged SonarSourcers, with such a variety of nationalities, viewpoints, and expertise, across our 4 different offices located in France, Switzerland, Germany, and the US.
At SonarSource, we consider our team to be very open, hands-on, and with a high level of expertise serving SonarSource’s big goals.
Does this resonate with you? Come as you are, and help us make SonarSource grow!
The SonarSource People & Culture Team.