Ref jobup.ch: 1929030 | Date: 15 September 2021
HR Operations Specialist
SonarSource builds world-class products for Code Quality and Security. Our open-source and commercial code analyzers - SonarLint, SonarCloud, SonarQube - support 27 programming languages, empowering dev teams of all sizes to solve coding issues within their existing workflows. With over 6,000 customers, and a Community Edition trusted by more than 200,000 organizations globally, SonarSource products are a de-facto standard for teams and organizations to deliver better, safer software.
The impact you can have
As part of the company's high growth, the HR Operations team composed of 2 people based in Geneva is looking for a new team player: we expect you to have a big impact in driving HR operations as well as influencing strategic matters related to our workforce.
Today we are distributed over 4 offices: Austin, Texas US, Geneva, Switzerland, Bochum, Germany, and Annecy, France and we plan for those offices to grow. You will handle HR-related matters for US, DE, CH, and FR. You will be in daily contact with the employees around the locations and also partner closely with the Finance team and the People & Culture team.
On a daily basis, you will
- Manage the SonarSourcers arrivals: contracts, work permit, onboarding sessions to make sure they arrive in optimal conditions, and departures
- Be an advisory on all payroll and benefits topics, including insurance, pension for instance
- Play a key role in preparing the payroll accurately and liaise with our external partner for execution
- Be the point of contact for the needs and requests of all SonarSourcers working on-site and remotely
- Manage benefits requests (pension plan, holidays, parental leave, medical plans)
- Build, review, improve HR policies and communicate accordingly
- Maintain confidentiality of personnel records and other sensitive information
The skills you will demonstrate
- Proven solid experience in HR operations and have been dealing with social benefits, payroll and income taxes
- Strong understanding in Labor Law in general
- Experience in a global, multi-location, fast-paced company: SonarSource is a very stimulating and continuously evolving work environment! We grow fast!
- Strong team player; able to collaborate effectively, listen to and develop others
- Self-confident and bold to challenge the status quo accordingly
- Rigorous, self-organized, autonomous in dealing with priorities
- US experience would be a definite plus
- German language would be an advantage
Words from the team
We are a team of 2 passionate people, working for the Swiss, French, German and US offices. Both based in the Geneva offices, we provide support to the SonarSourcers and the Company on a variety of subjects. We consider ourselves as team players. Open to feedback, we take any opportunity to learn from each other and from the challenges we are facing in order to grow our expertise. We believe that communication, collaboration and having fun are the keys to the success of the team.
Feel ready to be our next team player? Apply and we will soon get in touch with you!
SonarSource HR Operations team.