Ref jobup.ch: 1933099 | Date: 13 October 2021
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) exists to shape decisions for the better - to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
We provide our clients with advice and solutions that give them the clarity and confidence to make better decisions to protect and grow their business.
Aon is in the business of better decisions.
Aon is a global team of 50,000 employees. In Switzerland, Aon includes Aon Reinsurance Solutions, Aon Retirement Solutions, Aon Human Capital Solutions and Aon Commercial Risk Solutions, with around 350 employees in Basel, Locarno, Neuchâtel, Nyon, and Zurich. To support our Aon Retirement Solutions team in Nyon/Neuchâtel, we are looking for an:
Pension Fund Insurance Expert (w/m)
- Professional experience in advising pension funds
- Several years of experience as a federally certified pension insurance expert
- Management of expert mandates of Swiss pension funds
- Languages: German and English; French an advantage
- Dynamic and client-oriented person with good communication skills
- Good knowledge of international accounting standards regarding valuation of pension liabilities (IAS19 / US-GAAP), in investment consulting or in the field of social security an advantage
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Responsibility and further development of a client portfolio
- Advising autonomous pension funds and usual tasks of a pension insurance expert according to BVG
- Head of mandates for international accounting mandates
- Management of and participation in interdisciplinary, partly transnational, internal and external projects
- Flexible working hours, autonomy, home office solutions
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
In Aon, we drive and promote inclusiveness and we built an environment where everyone has opportunities for growth and development.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that we are looking for a person whose profile match the requirements mentioned in the advert. Therefore, we will only answer to candidates who fully match these criteria. Please apply online only.
Required minimum profile
- Anglais C1
- Allemand C1
Aon Suisse SA
Avenue Edouard-Dubois 20