The Investment Analyst will be responsible for screening real estate investment opportunities across the Switzerland, evaluating and underwriting potential investments, coordinating and performing due diligence, and advising senior management on investment decisions.
The individual will also be responsible for conducting market research and supporting the team in the many different roles they are responsible for.
Real Estate Investment Analyst - FR/GER (M/F)
Our client is a very dynamic real estate investment firm which is currently growing its Swiss team.
The main tasks will include:
- Assist with acquisition, disposition and development underwriting and due diligence for commercial and residential properties.
- Build and verify waterfalls to determine the timing and amount of profit distribution available to partners.
- Assist and prepare packages for the Investment Committee.
- Prepare financing packages for lenders.
- Mandate, review, summarise and incorporate third party analysis (i.e. engineering, cost consultants, geotechnical reports etc.).
- Perform in-depth industry, market and competitor research to support the investment review process.
- Prepare comprehensive underwriting packages.
- Research and maintain a database of commercial property transactions and activity, including sales and leasing.
- 3-5 years real estate industry experience, ideally in Switzerland.
- Bachelor's degree in a Real Estate related field.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical background, including financial analysis, and general research skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a fluid team environment under tight deadlines, with the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Highly organised with excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to produce high- quality work product.
- Experience with financial modelling including producing cash flow models, IRR computations and discounted cash flow valuations is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written/verbal communication.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical.
- Passion for Real Estate.
- Must be able to work well within a small and direct team setting.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) is required.
- Fluent French and German are required.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing group.
- Attractive compensation.