Responsible for performing batch record review, procedures and standards at a TPM site to ensure compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements.
Quality Compliance Specialist
Our client is a global corporation in the consumer goods industry with a very dynamic environment and with its international operations hub based in Zurich.
Quality Compliance Specialist is responsible for performing batch record review according to the policies, procedures and standards at a site to ensure compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements. This includes management of GMP document control systems, development of regular QMS review, administration of the compliant program, supporting the site audits and development & delivery of GMP trainings:
- Experience in a regulated industry is required(cosmetics and pharmaceutical experience is a plus.
- Experience with improving Quality Systems and process design is required.
- Experience with authorising and managing procedures and work instructions is required.
- Knowledge of compliance, related to applicable Quality Systems Standards national and international is required.
- Ability to build and deliver training modules.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment supporting Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- At least 3 years of experience in Quality Compliance, preferably in the consumer goods or relevant industries (health care and life sciences, food/beverage, chemicals, luxury, etc.).
- Customer-oriented and you have the capability to build/maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the company.
- Strong critical thinker and problem-solver.
- Ambitious, open-minded and hungry to learn.
- Self-driven and you like to challenge the status-quo.
- Fluent in English and German at a Business level, other languages such as Polish, Italian, French would be an advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to appropriately communicate information to cross functional stakeholders and supplier.
- Ability work in a team setting independently under minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and SAP systems is preferred.
I am currently looking for immediately available candidates, based in Zurich, with a valid work permit for Switzerland. Please note that this is a temporary job for 12 months.
If you are currently looking for an opportunity as a Quality Compliance and you have relevant experience, you enjoy to work in a fast paced environment, please contact me ASAP!
How: please apply to this job add or email me your cv asap or call me directly on 078 208 3960.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!