Chef de Rang
Chef de Rang - for Maison Décotterd
Permanent contract - 100% / Glion, Switzerland
Glion Institute of Higher Education (GIHE), in the top 3 for Hospitality & Leisure Management by the QS World University Ranking, is a brand of the Sommet Education Group. Founded in 1962, GIHE is a private Swiss institution offering Bachelor's and Master's degrees in hospitality, luxury and event management to an international student body across three campuses in Glion and Bulle, Switzerland, and London, UK.
You share our values: Development, Distinctiveness, Joint commitment, Openness and Sense of service.
- Your taste for service makes you passionate about your job and your priority is to provide a unique and singular customer experience.
- A good knowledge of cutting in a restaurant is a plus.
- You like to pass on and train the talents of tomorrow
- You have an eco-responsible attitude
- You have a good knowledge of products
- You have an excellent presentation and the ability to adapt
- You are a team player and like to work with the bar and kitchen teams to ensure smooth service.
- Ambitious and dynamic, you wish to participate in the development of the company in order to achieve the ambitions set
- A good command of English is essential
As Chef de Rang, your main missions will be:
- Promoting the restaurant's products and menu to our customer
- Welcoming, advising and developing customer loyalty
- Managing and leading the team working in your row
- Preparing the room by applying the established standards
- Managing the clerks and student trainees and passing on your knowledge to them