Ref jobup.ch: 1940696 | Date: 12 October 2021
For one of our client, we are looking for an experienced agri / agro commodity trader based in Geneva.
Commodity Trader M/F 100%
This opportunity suits a trader who has strong connections within agri-commodities , such as Wheat, Corn, Oats, Barley, Rough Rice and Sugar.
- Buys and sells a wide range of agriproducts such as Wheat, Corn, Oats, Barley, Rough Rice.
- Work closely with sourcing/processing teams internally on quantities and logistics of required product.
- Actively build relationships with manufacturers, processors and end-users of the relevant agri / grain products for trading/sales.
- Stay up to date on market analysis and news to capitalise on trading opportunities, physical and paper, such as ETF
- Assist logistics team in processing and shipment of trades/deliveries
- As a strong Trader, you have gained your experience in agricultural commodity trading and you are considered as Senior.
- You have gained a good reputation as a professional Commodity Trader, and know how important it is to have strong logistics to deliver the full value of your trades / deals.
- You already have an established network of worldwide potential suppliers and buyers either in Wheat, Corn, Oats, Barley, Rough Rice .
- You are passionate with your job and ambitious.
- As a senior, you manage your time in and work with the top management.
- You will be able to travel when necessary
To apply for this job opportunity, please send your cv and certificats.