Ref jobup.ch: 1940847 | Date: 21 octobre 2021
Established in 1963 as a Swiss bank, BCP segments its activities into two well-established core businesses: Commodity Trade Finance and Wealth Management. These are reinforced by our expert Treasury services. BCP enjoys a solid reputation as a high-quality service provider in all of its banking fields. Founded under Swiss Banking Law and Regulations, BCP is supervised by FINMA, the Swiss financial markets supervisory authority. Headquartered in Geneva, BCP also operates branches in Luxembourg and Dubai. More information can be found at www.bcp-bank.com.
To strengthen our Documentary Credits division, we currently have two open positions as:
Documentary Credits Officer
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle and ensure timely, precise and efficient execution of customers/correspondents’ instructions in relation with all documentary credits transactions and instruments (Import & Export L/C, Inward & Outward documentary collections, Commercial guarantees, etc…), as well as the transactions related to non-clients business, with colleagues’ or supervisors’ support, if needed.
- Give technical advice and support to customers and Relationship Managers, as well as to the Financial Institutions division’s colleagues.
- Maintain regular and professional contacts with customers in co-operation with the Relationship Managers.
- Communicate efficiently and timely, in particular inform the Relationship Managers of any changes incurred in their customers’ positions as a result of documentary transactions.
1. First profile:
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant documentary credits experience within a bank with a recognized Commodity Trade Finance profile.
- Excellent technical knowledge, both theoretical and practical, of all documentary transactions.
2. Second profile:
- At least 2-3 years of relevant documentary credits experience within a bank with a recognized Commodity Trade Finance profile.
- Good technical knowledge, both theoretical and practical, of all documentary transactions.
- Mandatory or secondary school diploma (CFC banking, Maturité, …)
- Appropriate awareness of the related rules in this sector of activity.
- Well organized, able to prioritize and work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skills, fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
- Precise, accurate, conscientious, detail-oriented.
- At ease with IT tools.
- Good team player.
- At ease working in a fast moving and international environment.
Please send your complete application file (cover letter, CV, work certificates and diplomas).
Please kindly note that with no answer from us within 3 weeks, you can consider that your candidacy was not selected for this position.
Thank you for your understanding.