Ref jobup.ch: 1941321 | Date: 13 October 2021
Are you looking for a new challenge and would like to expand your experience as a chemical laboratory technician analytical chemistry? Would you like to work for a leading chemical contract manufacturing company that produces high-quality active ingredients and intermediates for chemical and pharmaceutical companies?
We are looking for an experienced
Chemical Laboratory Technician Analytical Chemistry (m/f/d)
- Independent and rule-compliant performance and documentation of all stability, release, intermediate stage, in-process and raw material analyses using classical and modern methods (HPLC, GC, ion chromatography, titration, IR, UV, KF etc.) under ISO and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) conditions
- Implementation and documentation of the development, optimisation and validation of analytical methods
- Sampling and incoming goods inspection of raw and auxiliary materials
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment (calibration, test equipment monitoring)
- Preparation of analytical instructions and operating manuals
- You have successfully completed training as a chemical laboratory technician with experience in the analytical field in a GMP environment.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in HPLC and GC analysis and have good knowledge of wet chemical analysis and classical general analysis (SMP, density etc.)
- You are interested in chemistry, work independently, team-oriented, efficiently, precisely, professionally and carefully
- You have a high degree of initiative, flexibility and willingness to work under changing requirements
- You are proficient in the use of the MS Office product range
- Good language skills in German and English
- Varied and interesting work in an owner-managed company
- Perspectives for professional and personal development
- Very good working conditions and good social benefits
Valsynthese, part of the SSE Group, is active in custom synthesis and contract manufacturing for the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Our manufacturing facilities - both ISO and GMP certified - produce a range of advanced intermediates for fine chemicals and pharmaceutical products, as well as DMF-registered active pharmaceutical ingredients. Our core competencies focus on high energy and high hazard chemistry.
Do you see yourself in this position?
Then please send your application by e-mail to Mr. Zlatan Mujagic: Click to send email
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Zlatan Mujagic at: 41 79 429 50 50