- Ensure that High valued clients are contacted regularly and managed effectively.
Sales Manager- Premium Client- JUNIOR
For our client, a human-sized bank, we are currently looking for :
Sales Manager- Premium Client- ( junior role )
- Proactive attitude to growing the premium client base through existing clients networks via referral. This can be premium retail traders, corporate or Institutional business
- Clients will be allocated to you by the head of team and it is expected that the vast majority of these will be of the "Premium" standard by virtue of your role and you will be expected to maximise their retention.
- Building Personal and bank Brand through TV and Print Media exposure
- Provide regular trade and market analysis to clients / Distribution of in office Market Analyst's content
- Adhere to a Scorecards/KPI framework set up the head of team aim to optimise role efficient and offer support
- Building strong relationships across various internal business units to maximize delivery and service to 'Premium' clients
- Build strong client relationships through best service practises
- Dealing duties
- Handling incoming dealing lines (volumes will be dictated by client activity and market volatility).
- Speed and efficiency of execution, attention to detail, accuracy and knowledge of market mechanics is expected in order to be able to efficiently carry out this role.
- Dealing for both your allocated and personally recruited clients as well as covering for colleagues' client bases where necessary. This will also include non-dealing client queries.
- Proactively and frequently entertaining clients (and prospects) at various events.
2- 5 years of experience in a similar experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience of financial markets
- Excellent knowledge of Derivatives
- High attention to detail
- Worked within a financial environment such as a busy dealing room
- Contacts with High Net Worth/Professional trading clients
- Strong Industry Networks
- Dealing / Trading experience
- Excellent communicator
- Highly commercially orientated
- Pays attention to detail
- Able to communicate with and develop relationships with HNW clients
- Excellent telephone manner, interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated and able to work at a consistently high standard
- A logical and analytical approach
- Very well organised with good time management skills
- Able to travel and work in flexible environment
Large salary package