Ref jobup.ch: 1941353 | Date: 13 October 2021
An independent and well-established Bank in Geneva, active in the Private Banking and Commodities Trade Finance areas, is seeking the following position:
Technical Application Support Specialist
POSITION Technical application support specialist
Work location : Geneva
STARTING DATE As soon as possible
LANGUAGES French and English (working language, command of written and spoken)
- Experience in development languages (Java, .Net, Python, C ,…),
- Experience in application support,
- Experience in working with REST-API, JSON,
- University skills or equivalent,
- Able to work in a small team,
- Knowledge in Banking applications is a plus,
- Knowledge of LaTeX is a plus,
- Knowledge of Linux is a plus,
- Experience in working with a CRM is a plus,
- You will be in charge of the technical support of our CRM application, which includes parametrization, testing, release management, debugging, communicating with suppliers and end users, development and maintenance of interfaces.
- You will also assist the team in supporting the other IT and banking applications.
- Ability to work in a team on an autonomous way,
- Good comunication skills
- Efficient and reliable way of working,
- Ability to set priorities and meet tight deadlines,
- Accurate working culture.
We will only respond to the candidates who will be invited to an interview. We thank you for your understanding.
Position not available for recruitment agency.