Our agency has been operating since 1982 as experts in recruitment of highly skilled candidates.
We appear as the closest partner of a demanding clientele truly concerned by the choice of their future temporary and permanent co-workers.
For one of our clients, we are looking for a skilled:
Compliance Officer - Middle East (H/F)
- Handle account openings and accounts’ amendments (mutations) for MEA market (Geneva and Dubai).
- Prepare due diligence memos for Account Opening Committees and for the Anti-Money Laundering Committee.
- Perform pre-check for MEA market’s prospects.
- Ensure adherence of KYC profiles to the Bank’s internal policies and to highest quality standards and participate to the enhancement of MEA RMs awareness to Compliance issues.
- Knowledge of Arabic is required. Translation and ability to interpret documents drafted in Arabic is required.
- Good knwoledge of Swiss regulation applicable to the activity (CDB, OBA-FINMA, LBA...etc.)
We'll be pleased to examine your application within discretion.
Please check our website : http://www.ficoba.ch/
N'hésitez pas à consulter notre site : http://www.ficoba.ch/