Ref jobup.ch: 1941638 | Date: 14 October 2021
Stonehage Fleming is one of the world's leading independently owned family offices and the largest in Europe, Middle East and Africa as measured by its breadth of services, geographic reach and by assets under management, advice and administration.
Stonehage Fleming provides a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration to over 250 families of substantial wealth. The Group employs over 600 people in 11 offices across 8 geographies.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS AND PLACE OF WORK
We are seeking to fill this role which involves close and regular interaction with all members of the Family Office Operations team as well as interaction with employees of all divisions. The incumbent reports directly to the Head of Banking Support in the Banking and Investment Support teams in our office in Neuchâtel (NE).
Junior Banking Support Officer
This position is primarily responsible for the set up and the maintenance of accounts with various institutions as well as the transfer of client’s assets.
Total confidentiality and discretion at all times are essential within the role.
PRINCIPAL ELEMENTS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Opening and closure of bank and investment accounts with core and non-core banks
- Maintain bank and investment accounts, for instance by adding/removing a beneficiary/settlor/protector or give a power of attorney to a third party
- Transfer of equities, bonds, mutual funds and private placement between custodians, through fund administrators and/or with private companies
- Maintain Master files up to date with core banks
- Take on and loss of clients
- Input of data in our in house integrated database system to keep up to date information at any point in time
- Respond to day to day queries from internal and/or external parties and help resolving issues
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge and understanding of banking area and economic trends
- General knowledge of Trust administration
- General knowledge of the Fiduciary business
COMPETENCIES AND BEHAVIOURS
- Proven organizational skills, the ability to set priorities and work under pressure
- Maintaining good relationships with banks and other third parties
- Demonstrates required technical knowledge
- Effective communication skills are essential, written and verbal
- Meeting deadlines
- Team player
- Responds positively towards change
Required minimum profile
- Employé/e de Commerce
- Banking background and experience, and the ability to resolve issues promptly and efficiently
- Ideally, possesses 3 years’ experience in a Financial environment
Stonehage Fleming SA
Rue du Puits-Godet 12
Phone: 032 723 10 00