Ref jobup.ch: 1941741 | Date: 23 October 2021
iOS Software Engineer
As an iOS Developer, you will maintain and develop Swissquote native mobile apps. These apps are used every day by several hundreds of thousands customers to make payments, get financial information and trade on international financial markets.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary product squad and work closely with other mobile developers in a very dynamic environment. You will be involved in all phases of the development lifecycle, including:
- requirements gathering
- specification review and approval
- application security
- architecture and refactoring
- work with interaction designers
- collaboration with backend developers
- troubleshooting and debugging
- testing, deployment, documentation and code reviews
Enthusiastic about joining a challenging and innovative environment, you are passionate about information technologies and you thrive on learning and pushing your knowledge to the limit. You are a highly motivated developer, able to propose creative solutions to complex problems. You can also bring great soft skills such as team work, flexibility, transparency and openness.
Your technical skills set:
- At least 1 to 5 years’ experience with iOS development
- Good knowledge of Swift
- Analyze mobile application code security, efficiency and performance
- Provide accurate estimates to management
- Excellent knowledge of UIKit, especially animations
- Knowledge of mobile dev best practices such Agile methodologies, source control management, HTTP and REST APIs
- Demonstrated experience as an iOS developer through past career experiences developing native apps for Apple App Store
- Knowledge of iOS frameworks
- Experience with continuous integration is an asset
- Experience with Android development is an asset
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.
Make your move in a challenging environment that offers you an exciting opportunity to boost your career and develop solid banking and financial business expertise.
Chemin de la Crétaux 33