Ref jobup.ch: 1941742 | Date: 23 October 2021
Banking Platform Engineer
After a training period on our technologies (Oracle, Perl, Python), internal systems and the trading world, you will :
- Assist numerous departments of Swissquote on issues relating to the technical aspects of our platforms.
- Proceed to the first step of investigation and solve complex and critical cases.
- Maintain, operate and update our customer databases using your SQL knowledge.
- Develop new automation tools to continuously improve the performance of our trading systems
- Investigate issues for our clients and other departments
- Provide level 2 and 3 support for our clients
- Develop and optimize internal tools
- Provide complex databases extractions (SQL) for others departments
- Coordinate with development teams to solve critical cases
- Participate in the daily monitoring of our IT Systems by executing and implementing specific checks
- Degree in Information Systems (for example Bachelor HES or similar) and a passion for IT
- Your skills set include the following: Unix/Linux environment, SQL and scripting (Python, Perl, Bash)
- Knowledge of RPA technologies with UIPATH is a plus
- Fluent in French and good knowledge of English
- A strong interest in the fintech/banking world as well as a strong sense of customer service
More about Swissquote
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.