Ref jobup.ch: 1941932 | Date: 14 October 2021
For one of our clients, a prestigious international company based in Lausanne, we are looking for a Full Stack Engineer. Working in FULL REMOTE is possible You will have cutting-edge product to work on, in a team-oriented engineering habits and software engineering best practices( readable, maintainable and efficient code)
Full Stack Software Engineer
- Develop and design the real-time control system for our next-generation camera capture system with a modern web development stack operated in more than 60+ venues.
- Integrate the control system with the company-wide infrastructure (GraphQL) and assist in the roll-out to our server fleet (AWS, Docker, Linux, Ansible).
- Share and advise on full stack solutions based on your experience.
- Collaborate with the computer vision team and other software engineering teams to maintain, support and be on-call for camera capture and computer vision centric applications (Golang, ReactJS).
- 3+ years of industrial experience with a RESTful, modern web development stacks.
- At ease with maintaining legacy stacks in ReactJS and Golang.
- Experience with web-based video player development and/or Rust’s Actix Framework will set you apart.
- You must be fluent in Git and at ease working in Linux.
- You enjoy and excel in an agile environment with little supervision.
- You are a team player who enjoys supporting others and communicates well.
Required minimum profile
- Fluent in english
- Knowledge of Golang
- knowledge of Rust
- Experience working in Linux environment
QUAI DU SEUJET 12
Phone: 078 745 52 52