Ref jobup.ch: 1941948 | Date: 14 October 2021
Founded on 14th April 1900 in Paris, the Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI) is the world governing body for cycling. Its mission is to develop and supervise cycling in all its forms and for everybody, as a competitive sport, as a healthy recreational activity and as a means of transport and having fun. Additionally, the UCI promotes a number of its own events, including the UCI Road World Championships, an iconic annual event, and a wide range of other UCI World Championships and World Cups across the various disciplines. It is based in Aigle, Switzerland, at the UCI World Cycling Centre.
To support its International relations Service, the UCI is seeking an :
International Relations Assistant (100%)
In your capacity as International Relations Assistant, you will play an essential role within the service and will namely be in charge of its administrative tasks.
Main responsibilities :
- Provide administrative support to the International Relations Service in its daily tasks
- Liaise with National Federations, Continental Confederations and departments and services of the UCI
- Manage and update the National Federations and Continental Confederations database
- Manage and update the National Federations’ extranet
- Support National Federations and Continental Confederations by responding to their requests
- Develop and maintain excellent relations with the National Federations and Continental Confederations
- Provide administrative support in the elaboration, layout and sending of the UCI monthly newsletter, working in close collaboration with other UCI services as required
- Coordinate visits of National Federation members to the UCI headquarters
- For UCI events such as the UCI Road World Championships and the UCI Congress, work on the coordination and logistics of organising meetings and welcoming National Federations and Continental Confederations (hotel bookings, travel..).
- Commercial apprenticeship (CFC) or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an assistant in an international English-French environment
- Perfect command of spoken and written French and English, good command of oral and written Spanish would be an asset
- Comfortable with MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Very good written and organisational skills
- Meticulous, motivated and reliable
- Capable of working independently
- High interest in sport, cycling a plus
Start date : immediately or to be agreed
Join us and you will have every opportunity to use your skills, to be involved in current sporting activities and to contribute to the success of a modern and dynamic organisation. If you are interested in this position and you meet the criteria outlined in the profile, please e-mail your application and supporting documents (covering letter, CV, employment references and qualifications) to the following address: Click to send email.