Backend Java development, working on an innovative fintech solution.
Java Developer - m/f
Our client is a fast-growing Geneva-based fintech company.
- Your main responsibility will to implement different portfolio management algorithms.
- Backend development to support the developments of the investment activities
- You have a quantitative mindset and like to be given a large autonomy
- You are organised, motivated and like to get things done
- You are willing to work in a startup environment and take ownership of what you are working on
- 5 years minimum of XP
- Computer Science degree or applied mathematics with hands-on attitude
- Java (Maven, Mockito, Springboot, Liquibase, JMS-)
- CI pipelines
- Rest APIs
- Experience with messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka, PubSub, etc.)
You will be part of a fast-growing & diverse company, very open to innovation and that favors out-of-the-box thinking.