COLLABORATIVE SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST
Introduction de la société
OMEGA is a prestigious global brand with more than 170 years of commitment to quality, precision and innovation. Our watches are among the world's finest, defined by industry-leading technology and timeless aesthetic appeal.
In our long history, we've set precision records, defined sports timing and remained at fine watchmaking's cutting edge.
As an international brand, we are always interested in meeting future colleagues who are prepared to contribute their talents, ambitions and inspiration to our teams on practically every continent.
Description du poste
- Become the expert at OMEGA for all the collaborative technologies around MS 365 (SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive) and related technologies as Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Bi, Forms
- Ensure the 2nd level of support for our existing internal SharePoint farm (Sites, lists, customizations)
- Support internal customers while introducing, developing and maintaining collaborative solutions with low/no-code tools (Power Apps & K2)
- Ensure the synergy with our infrastructure team to administer and govern MS 365 and our internal SharePoint farm
- Ensure a smooth and professional application support with the help of our support teams
- Degree in Information Technology or proven equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience in administrating and building MS 365 solutions including Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, SharePoint Online
- Knowledge of SharePoint Framework (SPFx) and common web front-end frameworks
- Will to continuously learn in this ever changing environment driven by MS 365
- Creative problem-solving abilities, attention to detail, and ability to think outside the box
- Proactive attitude and customer service excellence focused
- Fluent in French and English
French & English
Lieu de travail
Personne de contact