With 1500 employees from more than 30 countries and cultures working at 14 sites, Skyguide provides air traffic control services for Switzerland and parts of neighbouring countries. In 2020, Skyguide safely and efficiently guided around 0.5 million (in previous years around 1.3 million) civil and military aircraft through the busiest airspace in Europe. Why not join our team? We are looking for:
Product Owner of skyguide's Integration Platform 80-100%
In the context of its IT Transformation and the adoption of a strategic move towards SOA architecture, skyguide is seeking for a Product Owner for its Integration Platform (CIP) to drive the Middleware and Integration Architecture Teams Backlog and play a key role in skyguide's SOA strategy.
- Be the owner of the CIP and its backlog.
- Endorse a product owner role with all its flavors.
- Participates to the definition of the product roadmap, find the right balance between the expectations of the users, the intrinsic evolution of the platform and anticipating the overall IT landscape evolution.
- Be accountable for all the activities related to the technology, maintenance, operation support and evolution of the CIP product.
- Play a key role in the promotion and the roll-out of a CIP-based integration.
- At least 10 years' experience in the IT.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a lead position with strong content or people management skills.
- 5 years' experience as responsible or manager of a Tibco-based (or similar) enterprise-level and mission-critical platform.
- Excellent knowledge of the Tibco BW6 stack. The candidate should be able to understand, support and challenge the Tibco BW6 experts
- Hands-on experience in the development, the maintenance, or the architecture definition of Tibco BW-based applications.
- Solid experience of agile as PO or Scrum Master. Experience in SAFe or other scaled agile frameworks would be a plus.
- Experience with requirement and collaboration tools (Polarion, JIRA, Confluence or similar)
- Familiar with DevOps and Continuous Delivery concepts.
- English fluent. French and/or German would be a plus.
Location : Geneva When : 01.09.2021 Working percentage : 80-100%