Digital Senior Software Engineer 100 %
Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watch maker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, freeskiing, surfing, beach volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to push the digital transformation at our Head Quarters in Biel/Bienne, we are currently searching for a motivated
- Leading the ideation, technical development, and launch of any Web, mobile and e Commerce solutions solution design, development, implementation and operations
- Quickly able to develop solutions on the current ecommerce platform and other in-house systems
- Should be able to handle the projects technically
- Working collaboratively with internal teams and external service providers
- Providing timely support to the business team in their day to day operations
- Analyse the change request and new requirements from the business
- Create documents and maintain processes and information flows
- Support the Digital IT strategy and current systems
- High level understanding of IT and supply chain related topics
You are proactive, flexible and responsible with strong communication skills as well as pronounced analytical, technical and planning skills. Customer, service and solution oriented, you are used to work in fast moving, international environments and deal well with priorities and tight deadlines. You bring excellent communication and negotiation skills and are used to work independently. Moreover, you are a team player with good interpersonal skills, are able to build relationships with other teams and departments.
- More than 5 year of experience in development.
- Participating, executing architecture and design of the Digital Commerce platforms and solutions
- Technically highly skilled and full-stack development experience (HTML5, CSS , React, Node.js))
- Experience working with an ecommerce platform preferably Salesforce commerce cloud on SFRA
- Experience of building microservices, headless and API
- Having an experience of at least one multichannel and multilingual project
- Experience in creating/managing background jobs between different systems like ecommerce and OMS, or loading products to ecommerce.
- Good understanding of web design/development like MVC concepts and best practices
- Good knowledge of version control systems like GIT
- Should be able to integrate SFCC with other systems via REST/SOAP
- Experience working with cloud based services preferably Google Cloud platform
- Experience of infrastructure as a code with a language like docker
- Experience of building APIs in Mulesoft
- Experience of PowerShell scripting to manage or improvise our existing jobs.
- Experience working with Salesforce commerce cloud - OCAPI and Headless Architecture
- Experience in Omnichannel processes
In addition, you are fluent in English, additional language such as German and/or French is optional.
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 1
CH - 2502 Biel/Bienne
If you feel this challenging opportunity meets your profile and expectations, please click on the APPLY link to send us your CV in English.