Teoxane Laboratories were established in Geneva, Switzerland, in 2003. They are specialized in the design and manufacturing of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers and cosmeceuticals. Teoxane strength is to offer a global patient care. Using its products, practitioners are able to fill all kinds of wrinkles, from the finest to the deepest, to restore youthful volume to the face, and to treat the neck and décolleté, with natural results. The strength of Teoxane is also its human size and independence. Teoxane has a total freedom of thoughts, action and innovation which makes the company unique.
Regulatory Affairs Officer Export LATAM-Asia
- Under the supervision of the Regulatory Affairs Export Manager:
- Prepare and write registration dossiers for the LATAM and Asian countries
- Manage the follow-up of the registration procedures and prepare responses to locale competent authorities requests
- Manage the maintenance of licenses in the concerned countries
- Validation of promotional materials
- Prepare and support inspections conducted by Competent Authorities
- Key contact and support for distributors of the concerned countries
- Be responsible for monitoring, interpreting and implementing new regulatory requirements for the concerned countries in collaboration with the distributor and RA local partner.
Experience and skills:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a regulatory affairs position for medical devices, preferably in international area
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Team player and enthusiastic individual, versatile and dynamic, strategic minded, analytical and detail oriented
- Enthusiastic individual and dynamic
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment