Swiss Education Group is the largest private hospitality education group in Switzerland. Our 4 hospitality management schools, alongside the Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland, offer undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. With a variety of specializations on offer, ranging from Events Management to Finance, we encompass 7 brands across 6 state-of-the-art campuses (Brig, Le Bouveret, Caux, Leysin, Lucerne & Montreux) all supported by our corporate head office in Montreux.
For our campus César Ritz campus in Brig, we are currently looking for a :
Lecturer in F&B and Events Management
Candidates must have expertise or evident potential in providing quality teaching at bachelor levels. Demonstrated interest in developing case-studies, e-learning solutions and other innovative pedagogical resources is a plus.
Main duties and responsibilities
Teaching Activities (40 - 60%)
- Teach Culinary Events Management, Food, Beverage and Events Management, within respective program, taking responsibility for adherence to assessment moderation procedure and relevant administrative systems and policies.
- Support the School management in developing and fostering an enterprising and stimulating learning and work environment that is recognized and renowned for academic excellence.
Restaurant Supervisor activity (40%)
- Participation of the training and development of our Culinary students on a day-to-day basis in their practical classes.
- Ensure smooth operations of the restaurants and other outlets on a daily basis (opening, closing, service, inventories and ordering).
- Ensure good atmosphere and cooperation between kitchen and service staff.
- Ensure constant communication with the student body, in order to satisfy their needs, and with other departments to maintain a good collaboration
- Ensure that HACCP standards are respected in food and beverage outlets
- Ensure that work safety is applied in all areas
- Master or Bachelor degree in Hospitality or relevant area is a must
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage Management
- Fluent in English (spoken/written), any other languages an asset.
- Previous teaching/learning experience, a strong asset.
- Computer literate and at ease with new technologies.
- Ability to work independently and very well organized.
- Excellent communication skills and ready to work in a multicultural environment.
We seek enthusiastic applicants with excellent interpersonal skills who want to be a part of our growth and share our vision, while contributing to hospitality education.
Please submit your resume via jobup or to Click to send email