At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Manager - Learning Transformation (in Geneva, Basel or Zurich)
Our People Advisory Services business (PAS) is focused on people management and our vision is to help our clients get it right in all its facets. PAS has three key pillars: Transformation (Workforce Advisory), mobile talent and workforce enablement (Integrated Mobility) and transactions (Reward). In Workforce Advisory, where this position is located in, we help organizations put talent and purpose at the heart of their transformation agenda.
To further strengthen our People Advisory Services - Performance team we are looking for a Senior Consultant to join either our Geneva, Basel or Zurich offices.
As a member of our Learning & Change Team, you will be working with high profile clients and leaders to identify additional solutions to increase transformation projects and strategically partner with various customers to identify learning needs and possible solutions for organization, departments and individuals.
Your key responsibilities
- Act in a high-profile client facing capacity, working with clients to deliver and shape the implementation of their learning strategy and transformation projects (this role does not cover any internal learning projects within EY).
- Assist with go to market activities and the development of our propositions with clients to achieve personal and team new business targets.
- Analyze, design and deliver creative and innovative learning & change solutions tailored to client needs to help with their strategy or transformation projects.
- Influence clients as a result of your deep learning & change knowledge regarding latest market trends whilst taking into account the complexities of Learning within large organizations.
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams to deliver high quality services in line with our proven global methodologies and tools
- Conduct and manage teams responsible for learning or change needs analysis initiatives and present recommendations when required.
- Provide strategic recommendations on the use of learning technologies / digital tools to enhance innovative, effective learning experiences to our customers.
- Promote the professional and personal development of your team members and take the lead in knowledge sharing and training delivery activities.
- Develop long-term client relationships by introducing and presenting PAS offerings as well as by keeping up to date with current developments and trends in learning and industry knowledge
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for this role, you must have
- Bachelor degree in relevant topic areas
- 8+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience in our focus areas such as Learning and Development, organizational design and training development
- Experience of managing a sales pipeline, budgets and understanding of engagement economics
- You demonstrate experience in supporting Learning projects (project management & facilitation skills)
- Proven ability to conduct and/or analyze research related to consumers, teams and individual performer
- Excellent command of English - Ideally French and /or German as well
Ideally, you'll also have
- Strong and effective strategic thinking and problem-solving skills with high degree of emotional intelligence and the ability to identify and solve tactical issues involving training across varied regions/divisions
- The ability to excel in dynamic and unconstrained environments framing complex and ambiguous issues
What we look for
- People with energy, passion, a strategic mind, a will-do attitude, an eye for detail and a motivation for delivering the best
- People with intellectual curiosity, adaptability, and a desire to be of service to the team and the broader community
- People who build long-term relationships and overseeing the continued development, performance and profitability of key accounts
This role will help develop and execute on the future of human performance. We highly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
For further information please contact our recruitment team (Click to send email / +41 58 286 33 66).
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.