SAP Material Master Data Manager
The Swatch Group Services Ltd is a dynamic company of the Swatch Group providing high quality services to the Group organizations worldwide in the fields of Logistics, Information Technology, Customer Service and Real Estate. The company belongs to the Swatch Group, the world's largest watchmaker with a portfolio of 18 brands of which Omega, Longines, Tissot and Swatch.
To support our IT Systems & Infrastructure team we are looking for an
Define methodology and controls to guarantee consistency and quality of the Material Master Data for DIT and SGX.
Define solutions and potential improvements to reduce the repetitive operations.
Provide visibility on the implemented solutions to share the knowhow with all partners (IT and Business).
- Maintain mapping tables to automate the creation/update of the Material Master Data
- Maintain all needed jobs to upload files and to create/update Material Master Data
- Monitor the existing solutions (jobs, logs, issues, ...) and define efficient regular controls
- Coordinate maintenance of customizing (Product Hierarchies, Packaging products, Commodity code,...)
- Organize regular meetings with DIT, SGX and Brands to keep all partners up-to-date
- Collaborate with project teams to prepare UAT and GoLive
- Create and maintain documentations
- Analyze root cause of issues and provide solutions to avoid repeating the problem
- Analyze new demands, present alternatives and coordinate implementation of new solutions
- Define solutions to avoid manual creation/update of Material Master Data
- Define solutions to harmonize the management of the Material Master Data in all systems
S4H - Implementations
- Coordinate actions with SSOT teams to receive all needed data in the correct format and quality
- Coordinate actions with DIT teams to deploy Material Master Data in S4H landscapes
- At least 3 years experiences in management of Material Master Data
- Experience in a complex international SAP environment
- Experience in business processes SD and MM
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- English written and spoken
- Fluent German and/or French written and spoken