Our agency has been operating since 1982 as experts in recruitment of highly skilled candidates. We appear as the closest partner of a demanding clientele truly concerned by the choice of their future temporary and permanent co-workers.
For one of our clients in Geneva, an international Private Bank, we are looking for a skilled :
Head of Market Intelligence Office - Russia / CIS /Turkey (H/F)
- Drive Russia / CIS / Turkey Market Intelligence Office and assist Senior RMs in Geneva and Monaco with risk assessment, business intelligence, KYC clearance, onboarding for the dedicated markets on Swiss and Monaco booking platforms.
- Support the team / business in the delivery of its commercial targets and business goals in onboarding new clients through business development and marketing initiatives.
- Sustain and develop Russia / CIS / Turkey Market Intelligence Office’s existing reputation as a dedicated centre of KYC / Business Intel excellence for Russia / CIS / Turkey clients within the Bank
- Drive completion of enhanced intellegence profiles throughout the lifecycle of the relationship (Targets, Prospects, Clients), with focus on business intelligence and risk management.
- Lead relationship onboarding by collaborating with account management, financial crime and reputational risk management teams.
- Stay up-to-date on the market, political, business and regulatory environment and manage risk assessments and periodic reviews on clients, prospects, transactions and dedicated business topics.
- Other than periodic reviews, perform continuous monitoring and screening of existing clients and report significant changes as they occur which could be used for business development.
- Strong awareness of CDB and Swiss legal AML requirements
- Strong knowledge of the current environment (FATCA, Cross border & Sanctions)
- Fluent in russian and english
- Energetic, driven and results orientated
Don't wait any longer and apply online !
We'll be pleased to examine your application within discretion. Please note that we will only reply to applications matching the profile required.
Please check our website : http://www.ficoba.ch